[Users] Multiple rtpproxy

Carsten Bock lists at bock.info
Wed Feb 28 17:59:03 CET 2007

Hi,

Simple:
modparam("nathelper", "rtpproxy_sock", "udp:firsthost:12221
udp:secondhost:12221")

udp:(hostname or IP):Port

When defining the RTP-Proxy Sock you can add more RTP-Proxys by having a
space (" ") between them (maybe we should add this to the nathelper
module docs).
I guess it must be UDP, since the RTPProxy does not support TCP (but not
completely sure).
For information about running the RTP-Proxy on an remote host, please
see http://openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/nat:remote-rtpproxy

Carsten