[Users] How do to prefix or pattern based routing

Chris Heiser cheiser at config.name
Wed Feb 28 00:36:52 CET 2007

It's more than possible there's a module or piece of documentation that
I've been unable to uncover in my attempts to solve this issue.
Basically, I'm looking for a way to do prefix or pattern based routing
using a datasource (such as dbtext or a real database).  I don't want to
have to hack an openser.cnf file for each server I setup.  That would just
be silly.

I've looked at PDT, but 1) it does source domain matching, which I could
really care less about, and 2) it's misbehaving or misdocumented, as it
won't allow for more than one prefix to be defined for a single source
domain.  I'd really love to be able to do pattern matches and route that
way.  But at this point, anything is better than hacking the config file.

Any suggestions?

--Chris