[Users] dialog module configuration question

Andy Pyles andy.pyles at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 08:32:19 CET 2007

HI Michel,

Well here's what I'm doing:

if ( loose_route() {
     if($DLG_status == 0 && method!="BYE" ){ *** assuming latest patch accepted
          xlog("L_INFO", "broken ua, dropping packet\n");
          exit();
   }
}

This isn't the most elegant solution, but in my case works ok.
Basically Lets say the UAC is broken. The first opportunity to tell it
is "broken" is when it sends an ACK to the 200 OK.
At this point, it would be very nice to have an option to send "BYE",
but as this functionality isn't there yet, we just reject the ACK, and
eventually the broken UAC will send a bye.

There may be other corner cases as well, but you get the general idea.

Andy