[Users] CISCO & OpenSER & more ...

Greg Fausak lgfausak at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 22:18:00 CET 2007

Daniel,

I guess the cat's out of the bag!  We've been using OpenSER for quite some
time.  I'm very happy with it's performance and flexibility.  New features are
introduced quite quickly without creating a big unstable mess.  The
performance is
very good, we are able to route and account for calls predictably.

One of my favorite things to do around here is to watch the traffic labs stress
the call routing implementation.  We are able to sustain 60 call per second and
burst to 200.   It's fun to watch (I know, I'm a geek).

Anyway, we are looking forward to the 1.2 features.  Specifically, we
will be giving the
naptr/srv stuff a run for the money...

Thanks to you, Bogdan and the whole crew for all your hard work!

---greg
Greg Fausak
lfausak at cisco.com