[Users] maddr parameter

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Wed Feb 21 23:27:19 CET 2007

Hello,

rr module has support for handling maddr in strict and loose routing (in
1.2.0). As for r-uri, there is an easy way to do it from the script in
v1.2.0 via transformations:

if($(ruri{uri.maddr}) != "")
{
    # sip:maddr:port
    $ruri = "sip:" +  $(ruri{uri.maddr}) + ":" + $rp;
}

For more see:
http://openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/transformations:devel

However, automatic handling should be nicer from user's point of view.