[Users] two NIC cards in an OpenSER

Scott Yagel syagel at packetcall.net
Wed Feb 21 21:13:58 CET 2007

Hi,

I have an OpenSER/SEMS installation that has worked well for our SIP testing
and internal PBX.  Previously, the OpenSER/SEMS was on a single Ethernet
interface behind our firewall, and the box was dedicated to OpenSER/SEMS
while our other apps ran on a separate box, also behind our firewall.  Now I
am putting together an installation that will have everything on one server,
and that server will have two Ethernet interfaces, one local and behind the
firewall, and the second will be a public IP address.  How can I configure
OpenSER/SEMS to use one interface or the other, without it (and me) being
confused?

Thanks,

Scott Yagel

PacketCall, Inc.