[Users] Cisco 7960 phones

Scott Yagel syagel at packetcall.net
Wed Feb 21 19:41:13 CET 2007

Steve,

Thanks, this worked really well.  I managed to update one of the phones, at
least to a certain point.  It downloaded the new image and read at least
part of the configuration file.  It is now sitting at the "Phone
Unprovisioned" state. The only problem I have now is that, to complete the
provisioning, I can't seem to get the Network Configuration unlocked.  The
old method of hitting **# doesn't seem to work any more.

Thanks again,
Scott Yagel
PacketCall, Inc.
syagel at packetcall.net