[Users] presence messages

Anca-Maria Vamanu anca at voice-system.ro
Mon Feb 19 14:54:56 CET 2007

Hello,

It is not very clear to me what you intended to say.
 From what I understood, a Subscribe for presence.winfo is sent by
kphone if
the "Expiry time of Publish" > 0. So you are sure that at the moment at
which
those messages appear a Subscribe had already been sent.
If this is so, then we should consider the possibility of the
subscription beeing erased
from database.This happens is a Notify for that subscription receives an
error message reply.
If you find that this isn't your scenario, please send a message trace
and a greater part of
the openser log.

Best regards,

Anca Vamanu