[Users] Open SER for SIP NNI

konstantinos nikou knikou at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 16 12:58:34 CET 2007

Dear all,

I am trying to use the Open SER for SIP NNI. I would
like all calls with the prefix 077 to be routed to
another SIP server and add a prefix (+49). I am using
the following code:
	if (uri=~"^sip:077[0-9]*@*") {
		strip(1);
		prefix("+49");
		rewritehost("172.17.2.35");
#		forward( 172.17.2.35, 5060 );
		route(1);
	}

Normally, i believe that when i run this code and i am
sending an INVITE from my user to a number e.g.
0771234567, the SER server should send this invite to
the IP 172.17.2.35. But i don't see this. The SER
responsds directly with a 404 NOT FOUND message.
Do you have any idea of how i could solve the problem?

I am using Suse Linux and attached you can find my
configuration file.

Thank you all,

K.N.

Looking for earth-friendly autos?