[Users] Sip User Agent and IPv6 with OpenSER 1.1.1

pat.kush at verizon.com pat.kush at verizon.com
Thu Feb 15 19:39:42 CET 2007

Hello,

I am setting up an end-to-end IPv6 testbed at Verizon which includes PCs
with IPv6-related applications, Servers, Edge Routers, and Backbone
Routers.

Currenly I am looking for a SIP client (SIP User Agent) for IPv6 that works
on VISTA, XP, or Linux , and interoperates with OpenSER 1.1.1.

Does anyone know of or has a SIP client that works on IPv6 networks with
OpenSER 1.1.1?

Has anyone used OpenSER 1.1.1 for IPv6?  Is there any documentation for
this, or bugs ?

Thanks.

Pat Kush

Pat Kush