[Users] Transactional Stateful Proxy

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Feb 15 17:12:30 CET 2007

Hi Michel,

according to rfc3261, stateful proxy refers to transaction state
(request<=>reply). With the last release, openser has also a new dialog
support module to implement call stateful features - it is a frame work
used by other modules to build advanced features (like the sst module does).

regards,
bogdan