[Users] nathelper and flag 2

Andreas Granig andreas.granig at inode.info
Wed Feb 14 12:49:10 CET 2007

Klaus,

Another, not directly related question:

If you have a nated UAC, RTP-Proxies usually wait for packets arriving
on each call leg before bridging them together. Now if you have a
peering with another provider which has the same setup using i-enum and
peering policies, you are stuck because both RTP-Proxies wait for
packets to arrive from the peering-leg. How would you handle that? Is
there an option in the peering policies, which negotiates which
provider's RTP-proxy is going to be used?

Andreas