[Users] using multiple DNS servers

Max Gregorian gregorian442 at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 9 13:34:21 CET 2007

Just a thought,

are these DNS servers external or internal DNS servers?

Your posts seems to imply that they are internal DNS servers on your network
which you have control over. In which case it is worth checking that there
is proper replication between the two DNS servers (i.e. all DNS to Host
mappings relating to/pointing to your openser server exist and are identical
on both DNS servers). In your situation I guess replication from primary to
secondary DNS server in particular.