[Users] SIP Proxy - CAC

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Feb 8 18:58:06 CET 2007

Hi Michel,

Michel Bensoussan wrote:
> Hi Bogdan,
>
> I understand that the default is SIP Proxy and not SIP Server. Right ?
default is both - server as it process register requests and proxy as it
routes call inside and outside domain.

> Is there an API that enable the application to allow or
> disallow/reject an open session request ?
ther is no API but you can trigger different action in the routing
script via global flags (which can eb remotly provision) or database
(read info from DB from script)

> I want the proxy to be part of the AP because of the characteristics
> of our product.
ok, I see :)

regards,
bogdan