[Users] MEDIAPROXY - Cannot detect inactive rtp sessions, any other BYE fix method?

Dan-Cristian Bogos dan.bogos at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 11:56:27 CET 2007

Hi Guys,

I know that this is not the support channel of mediaproxy, but just
hoping that somebody from ag-projects is monitoring this list as well.
I found out that, in my case,  the SIP-BYE issue is still persistent
even by using mediaproxy .
If I will stop sending rtp through mediaproxy (eg by killing my client
from task manager, or loosing the internet), mediaproxy will still
find the session active, like nothing happened and  therefore the bill
will be inaquarate.
I am using the version 1.7.2, and as read in the change log, 1.8.0
didn't change anything on this chapter.
Is there any other solution or workarround available?

Thxs,
Dan