[Users] uac_replace_from() not work for Linksys ATA

Howard Tang howard615 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 06:33:41 CET 2007

Hi Bogdan,

After I check the sip message, I think the problem is

Remote-Party-ID: 1234 <sip:1234 at 111.111.111.111>;screen=yes;party=calling

I can see the uac_replace_from has changed the From Header, but i
think the problem was caused by the Remote-Party-ID on the Linksys ATA

Is there a way to change this Remote-Party-ID as well?

Regards,
Howard