[Users] OpenSER 1.2.0 + Presence

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Mon Feb 5 11:29:24 CET 2007

Hello,

the NOTIFY should be sent after the 200OK of SUBSCRIBE, otherwise the
dialog is not created in client side. However the UA should not crash
but send 481 "*Call Leg*/*Transaction* Does Not Exist".

Do you see the NOTIFY leaving from openser before the 200OK? Could you
send a network capture with timestamps?