[Users] database persistent connection

tele tele at plexia.com
Fri Feb 2 10:43:23 CET 2007

Hi,

I've an annoying problem with database persistent connection.
I'm using mysql database for location and avp stuff.

During the day all it's but after a day i retest some call and seams
that the proxy lost connection with the database, and avp and location
stuff didn't works anymore.

I'm using this version of openser:

# openser -V
version: openser 1.2.0-dev8-notls (i386/freebsd)
flags: STATS: Off, USE_IPV6, USE_TCP, DISABLE_NAGLE, USE_MCAST, SHM_MEM,
SHM_MMAP, PKG_MALLOC, F_MALLOC, FAST_LOCK-ADAPTIVE_WAIT
ADAPTIVE_WAIT_LOOPS=1024, MAX_RECV_BUFFER_SIZE 262144, MAX_LISTEN 16,
MAX_URI_SIZE 1024, BUF_SIZE 65535
poll method support: poll, select, kqueue.
@(#) $Id: main.c,v 1.23 2006/10/02 15:51:45 bogdan_iancu Exp $
main.c compiled on 12:38:52 Nov 27 2006 with gcc 3.4.4

i've also configure a small ping_interval for the mysql module

modparam("mysql", "ping_interval", 60)
modparam("mysql", "auto_reconnect", 1)

and the usrloc:

modparam("usrloc", "db_mode",   3)
modparam("usrloc", "matching_mode", 1)

I've also check that the NTP is correct on the servers.
I don't know why openser lost connection with the database.

any hints?

thanks

:tele