[Serusers] fifo question

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 09:22:02 CET 2007

which ser version are you using? Latest version (>0.9.7) the fifo interface
has changed and this module is not working anymore...

with 0.9.6 the command you are using is available but with higher versions
you should:

loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/ctl.so"
loadmodule "/usr/local/lib/ser/modules/fifo.so"

# listen on the "standard" fifo for backward compatibility
modparam("ctl", "fifo", "fifo:/tmp/ser_fifo")

hope it's the version issue, otherwise post more information about your
problem and someone might help you,

Samuel.