[Serusers] Solution for the NAT IP changed?

Gonzalo J. Sambucaro gonzalo at mslc.com.ar
Thu Dec 20 23:12:51 CET 2007

Hello folks,
             I was Working in the NAT IP changed solution, my idea is to
change media proxy server (MPS) in a such way when in a
established connection and receive a RTP package from unknown
IP source (because a NAT server changed their IP), using de
field SSRC (RFC 3550 RTP) updates the binding (with the new
IP detected) between the caller and the MPS or between the
called and the MPS according to the field SSRC previously
saved.

             What do you think about my solution?

Regards,

Gonzalo Sambucaro.

--
Gonzalo J. Sambucaro
Ingeniería de Software
gonzalo at mslc.com.ar
www.mslc.com.ar
Ocampo y Esmeralda - Vivero de Empresas de Base Tecnológica
Ciudad Universitaria Rosario UNR, CCT CONICET
Rosario - Santa Fé - Argentina