[Serusers] call.so and vm module missing

Stefan Sayer stefan.sayer at iptego.de
Tue Dec 18 12:38:37 CET 2007

Hello,

satish patel wrote:
> Dear all
>
>                     I have compileing ser-0.9.6 and it is compiled
> successful but when i  going to /usr/local/lib/ser/module directory
> there is no required module call.so and vm.so how to compile
>
> i have also try this one   make modules=modules/call modules  but there
> is no file found
>
> How to compile and get support of call.so module and vm.so module
I don't know what 'call' module should be, but vm module's functionality
  had been moved into tm - if you want SER to be able to talk to SEMS,
you need only sl and tm (see
http://svn.berlios.de/wsvn/sems/trunk/core/etc/ser-sems.cfg?op=file&rev=0&sc=0
and iptel.org/sems).

hth
Stefan

> $ cat ~/satish/url.txt
>
> http://www.linuxbug.org
> _____________________________________________________________________________________________________

> Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know
> how.
> <http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_mail_5/*http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/>

Stefan Sayer
VoIP Services