[Serusers] SIP Express Bundle - let's get started

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 18:44:27 CET 2007

1) Determine what needs to be on the basic CentOS 5 install for
everything to work properly (including iptables and such since we should
assume security is an important factor).
2) Determine what's left that needs to be installed that doesn't come
with the distro for any base dependencies.
3) Determine the order in which the apps need to be installed (for the
post-proc. script).

This sounds good approach. The only thing I see is that be might be going
2->3->2->3->... few times before we get the final version of 2. Ofcourse
this assumes that all the dependencies should be the default/latest versions
of packages from CentOS CD.

-Jai