[Serusers] SIP Express Bundle - let's get started

Mike Trest - Personal Mike at Trest.COM
Sun Dec 16 13:43:46 CET 2007

Greger, et. al.

While I did volunteer for Documentation and Testing already,
I am going to branch out and perform each step myself
so we can "document as we design".

To that end I am setting up two "target machines"  in New York on which
to install-test-document each step wearing the hat of the Enterprise-IT-Guy.
I have a couple of techs that we can use in the role of "outside tester" who
will strictly follow the documentation to give the procedures a good Q-A test.
I can be ready in early Janurary.

I would like to hear from the current CVS maintainer regards creation
of third machine as a Subversion / CVS mirror.  Can you contact me
via EMAIL with some guidance?

Regards,  ..mike..