[Serusers] SIP Express Bundle - let's get started

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 06:46:37 CET 2007

Sounds good,
Here is the script. Its been a while that we have used it. We might need to
modify something. I can look into it later. Let me know if this is something
you are looking for.
************************
#!/bin/sh
# Need to add /bin/sh path
# This script will install the softwares required to build softswitch.
# Sysrequirements  FC5, DELL 1950,
# Jai
# 12/11/06

HOSTNAME=`hostname`
TEMPLATE=192.168.1.1 <http://192.168.2.201/>

if [ "`id -u`" != "0" -o `hostname` != "$HOSTNAME" ]; then
 printf "NEED TO BE ROOT AND TO RUN ON $HOSTNAME\n"
 exit 0
fi

echo "You are ROOT  on   Make sure you know what are you doing,
 Press ENTER to continue"

read

echo "Server name = $HOSTNAME"
echo "FTP Server = $TEMPLATE"
echo "Press ENTER to start"

read

printf "PROCEEDING WITH INSTALLATION OF Softswitch on ${HOSTNAME} ...\n\n"

printf "ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO CONTINUE (Y/N)?"
read X
if [ "x$X" != "xY" ]; then
 printf "aborting. Press Y or N \n"
 exit 0
fi
printf "\n"

mkdir  //home/switch
ln -s /home/switch /usr/local/

cd /usr/local/src

echo "------INSTALLING freeradius -----------------------------"

printf "Do you want to INSTALL FREERADIUS (Y/N)?"
read X
if [ "x$X" == "xY" ]; then
cd /usr/local/src/
wget ftp://ftp.freeradius.org/pub/radius/old/freeradius-1.1.2.tar.gz
tar zxvf freeradius-1.1.2.tar.gz
cd freeradius-1.1.2
./configure

make
make install
#cd ..
echo "enable digest auth in radiusd.conf, configure clients.conf,  create
radius db and import tables."

else
printf "OK YOU Pressed N that means you don't want free radius. No Problem
\n"
fi

echo "------  radius client lib  -----------------------------"
printf "Do you want to radius client lib (Y/N)?"

read X

if [ "x$X" == "xY" ]; then
cd /usr/local/src/
wget http://download.berlios.de/radiusclient-ng/radiusclient-ng-0.5.2.tar.gz

tar zxvf radiusclient-ng-0.5.2.tar.gz
cd radiusclient-ng-0.5.2
./configure
make
make install

#vi /etc/ld.so.conf
#       /usr/local/lib
cat "/usr/local/lib" > /etc/ld.so.conf.d/radius-i386.conf

ldconfig
cd ..

else
printf "OK YOU did not Pressed Y that means you don't want radius client
lib. I don't care, I am just a script \n"

fi

echo "------  MEDIAPROXY -------------------"
printf "Do you want to Mediaproxy  (Y/N)?"

read X

if [ "x$X" == "xY" ]; then
cd /usr/local/src/
wget http://mediaproxy.ag-projects.com/old/mediaproxy-1.4.2.tar.gz
tar mediaproxy-1.4.2.tar.gz
mv mediaproxy /usr/local/mediaproxy

#cp mediaproxy.ini.sample mediaproxy.ini

#vi mediaproxy.ini
#        edit the options as per our envi.
cd  /usr/local/mediaproxy/
wget ftp://$TEMPLATE/configure_ser_server/configfiles/mediaproxy.ini

cp /usr/local/mediaproxy/boot/mediaproxy.other /etc/init.d/mediaproxy
/etc/init.d/mediaproxy start
cd /usr/local/src/

else
printf "OK YOU did not Pressed Y that means you dont want Mediaproxy. I dont
care, But remember SIP users wont be able to talk \n"
fi

echo "------  ser -------------------"
printf "Do you want to INSTALL SER (Y/N)?"

read X

if [ "x$X" == "xY" ]; then

## We make changes in the Makefile for all the modules, build our own tar
and store it on our ftp server.
#wget http://ftp.iptel.org/pub/ser/0.9.6/src/ser-0.9.6_src.tar.gz
cd /usr/local/src/
wget ftp://$TEMPLATE/configure_ser_server/ser-0.9.6_bingo.tar.gz
echo "Press ENTER to start"
read
tar zxvf ser-0.9.6_bingo.tar.gz
echo "Press ENTER to start"
read

cd ser-0.9.6
pwd

#cd modules/acc
#vi Makefile
#remove comment from sql and radius lines

#vi Makefile
#remove *_radius from exclude list

make all
make install
cd /usr/local/etc/ser/
wget ftp://$TEMPLATE/configure_ser_server/configfiles/ser.cfg

else
printf "OK YOU did not Pressed Y that means you don't want a softswitch you.
Just playing with me HUHH, OK \n"
fi

# http://www.openser.org/docs/openser-radius-1.0.x.html
# ----------------------------------------------
echo "------  APACHE -------------------"
printf "Do you want to INSTALL APACHE (Y/N)?"
read X
if [ "x$X" == "xY" ]; then
cd /usr/local/src/
wget http://www.axint.net/apache/httpd/httpd-2.2.3.tar.gz
tar zxvf httpd-2.2.3.tar.gz
cd httpd-2.2.3
./configure --enable-shared=max --enable-module=rewrite --enable-module=so
--with-apxs2
make
make install

else
printf "OK YOU did not Pressed Y that means you dont want APACHE. You might
need this for serweb. \n"
fi

echo "------  IMAP -------------------"
printf "Do you want to INSTALL IMAP, (Y/N)?"
read X

if [ "x$X" == "xY" ]; then

cd /usr/local/src/
cd /usr/local/src/
#wget
http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/tp.cac.washington.edu/imap/old/imap-2004c1.tar.Z
wget ftp://192.168.2.201/configure_ser_server/imap-2004c1.tar.Z
tar zxf imap-2004c1.tar.Z

cd imap-2004c1
make slx SSLTYPE=none
cd c-client/
cp c-client.a /usr/lib
cp rfc822.h mail.h linkage.h /usr/include/

else
printf "OK YOU did not Pressed Y that means you dont want APACHE. You might
need this for serweb. \n"
fi

echo "------  PHP 4.xx -------------------"
printf "Do you want to INSTALL PHP 4.xx, If you dont install this then DONT
complain if your serweb doesnt work (Y/N)?"

read X

if [ "x$X" == "xY" ]; then

cd /usr/local/src/
wget http://museum.php.net/php4/php-4.3.10.tar.gz
tar zxvf php-4.3.10.tar.gz
cd php-4.3.10
./configure --with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs --with-mysql
--with-imap
make
make install

cp php.ini-dist /usr/local/lib/php.ini
cd  /usr/local/apache2/
wget ftp://$TEMPLATE/configure_ser_server/configfiles/httpd.conf

#vi /usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf
#        AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .phtml
#        LoadModule php4_module libexec/libphp4.so
#
#        modify the index.html line and add index.php to the list
#
#        Listen 81

/usr/local/apache2/bin/apachectl start

else
printf "OK YOU did not Pressed Y that means you refused to install PHP. You
will need this for serweb. \n"
fi

echo "------  PHP 4.xx -------------------"
printf "Do you want to INSTALL PHP 4.xx, If you dont install this then DONT
complain if your serweb doesnt work (Y/N)?"
read X

if [ "x$X" == "xY" ]; then

cd /usr/local/src/

wget http://ftp.iptel.org/pub/serweb/serweb-0.9.6.tar.gz

tar zxvf serweb-0.9.6.tar.gz

mv serweb-0.9.6 serweb
# next few line have been taken care of httpd.conf in apache installation.

#vi /usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf

#Alias /serweb "/usr/local/serweb/html/"

#<Directory "/usr/local/serweb/html">
#        AllowOverride None
#        Options None
#        Order allow,deny
#        Allow from all
#</Directory>

cd /usr/local/serweb/config

#vi config*
       modify all config files are per your env.

#edit:
#vi /usr/local/etc/ser/ser.cfg
#fifo_mode=666

#Send daily missed calls
#Crontab line:
#5 0 * * * /usr/local/bin/php
/usr/local/serweb/scripts/cron_job/send_daily_missed_calls.php

#Server monitoring
#Crontab line:
#* * * * * /usr/local/bin/php
/usr/local/serweb/scripts/cron_job/read_ser_moni.php

else
printf "OK YOU did not Pressed Y that means you refused to install PHP. You
will need this for serweb. \n"
fi

echo "------ DIALIP_ADMIN -------------------"
printf "Do you want to INSTALL DIALUP_ADMIN (Y/N)?"
read X

if [ "x$X" == "xY" ]; then

cd /usr/local/src/
wget
http://nchc.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/dialup-admin/dialup_admin-1.62.tar.gz

tar zxvf dialup_admin-1.62.tar.gz
mv dialup_admin /usr/local/radiusadmin

#vi /usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf

#Alias /radius "/usr/local/radiusadmin/htdocs/"

#<Directory "/usr/local/radiusadmin/htdocs">
#        AllowOverride None
#        Options None
#        Order allow,deny
#        Allow from all
#</Directory>

#cd /usr/local/radiusadmin/sql
#   import all sql queries to radius database
#cd /usr/local/radiusadmin/conf
#   modify config files