[Serusers] SIP Express Bundle - let's get started

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Mon Dec 10 08:05:33 CET 2007

I agree with everything said. Also, if there are some people who can see
this as a business opportunity (i.e. add some extra stash + support),
that would be great! In fact, it might be beneficial as there would be
people who had a commercial interest in helping out in the basic
appliance development.

If we script everything,  I see nothing stopping us from generating iso,
amazon ami, and vmware virtual machine :-)

I'm not sure if we really at this point should aim at an administration
web interface. That would probably be a stretch. Realistically, we
should aim for a best-practice installation where a handful of scripts
with command line options (and optional dialog) can be used for
management. Putting a web interface on top of those scripts should then
be easy.
g-)