[Serusers] [Sems] SIP Express Bundle - let's get started

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Mon Dec 10 07:30:26 CET 2007

Jiri Kuthan wrote:
> At 11:16 09/12/2007, Greger V. Teigre wrote:
>
>> Hi guys, thanks a bunch for lots of input and I really appreciate the willingness to contribute.
>> Thus, I have created a "project page":
>> http://www.iptel.org/sip_express_bundle_sip_service_in_15_minutes
>>
>> I thought we could gather the current perspective on that page and document our decisions as we go. It will hopefully be useful in our process, as well as documentation for us and others later.
>>
>> I have noted the following volunteers:
>> Jai: testing and installation work
>> ram: testing
>> SIP: tesing
>> Jiri: anyting?
>>

> we most likely will contribute with all-in-one debian packaging built on top of oob.
> not sure how that fits in the wide desire for CentOs though :-)

I believe the m4 buildsystem is more suited for this project as it
allows local adaptations through answering a few questions.
However, as I have told you previously, I'm quite agnostic when it comes
to which config the buildsystem uses, and I have started the process of
joining the current gettingstarted config with ser-oob.
g-)