[Serusers] SIP Express Bundle - let's get started

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 05:49:31 CET 2007

Wow, Great, Seems the balling is rolling forward and there is great feedback
from every one.
1. Just want to confirm that I am in.
2. I would also vote for CentOS and vmware.
3. How about sipp, which can be a good performance testing tool.
4. I hope we will be using latest release (or at least 2nst last stable
release) of kernel, mysql, apache, php, perl etc. The reason I mentioned
this is that, serweb had issues with Apache 2.x and php 5.x.

Cheers,
-Jai