[Serusers] mailbox

Szasz Szabolcs sszasz at digicomm.ro
Thu Dec 6 15:35:17 CET 2007

Hello!

I'm new in SEMS, I have a problem using mailbox application. I have set
up mailbox to use the same imap mailbox to store the messages and
mailbbox_query to get from there the messages, it works in this way.

1. We have two numbers: 200 and 201, respectivelly we have imap
subfolders inbox/200/ and inbox/201/. 200 calls 201, 201 isn't online,
sems records a message and I want to put in 201's imap subfulder this
message.
2. when 201 is calling the mailbox_query I would like to be able to
access direct the inbox/201 folder and get from there the messages.

How can I configure to store in different subfolders for different
destination numbers?
How to get  a number the mailbox messages from his subfolder when he
calls in the mailbox_query?

Thank you

Szasz Szabolcs