[OpenSER-Users] ERROR:avpops:check_avp: value types don't match

Jayesh Nambiar voip_freak at yahoo.co.in
Thu Dec 27 19:47:46 CET 2007

Hi All,
I am using the function avp_db_query to query a table and fetch few values. The query is as follows:
"select subscriptionid, ip, media_status from domestic where prefix=$rU", "$avp(i:101), $avp(i:102), $avp(i:103)".

Now the media_status column is a column with datatype as integer which will contain either 0 or 1. I need to check the value in this column so I use the following:

if(avp_check("$avp(i:103)", "eq/0/i")) {
    do certain things;
} else {
    do certain things;
};

Even when the value at media_status column is 0 it does not get into that condition, it always executes the else condition and I see the following in the logs:
ERROR:avpops:check_avp: value types don't match

Can someone please help me to overcome this error. When I keep the datatype of media_status column as varchar it works fine, but I dont want to do that as that column is going to conatin only integer values.

Thanks in advance.

w/regards,
Jayesh

      Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php