[OpenSER-Users] FIFO / SEMS

Bruno Machado bsmufu at yahoo.com.br
Mon Dec 17 14:11:42 CET 2007

Hi all

I am reading about FIFO and I am wandering in my thoughts, searching for a solution
that tear down a session. I don't want to use Asterisk anymore for this purpose.
Can I send a BYE message through FIFO? Should I use "t_uac_dlg"? I was reading
about "t_uac_cancel" but it generates a CANCEL and, of course, it won't resolve the problem.

I didn't install SEMS yet. So, I would like to know if someone uses this software
(OpenSER + SEMS) within this purpose. This link:

http://svn.berlios.de/wsvn/sems/trunk/doc/Readme.sw_prepaid_sip?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

has this:

"When the call duration exceeds the credit, the call is terminated by SEMS."

So, I can realize it sends a BYE to OpenSER through FIFO and it will be
forwarded to the voip devices. Am I right? I will try to use the 't_uac_dlg' now.
Any comments are welcome.

Cheers
Bruno Machado

http://br.mail.yahoo.com/