[OpenSER-Users] Allow_trusted problems

CSB kjcsb at xnet.co.nz
Mon Dec 17 08:58:55 CET 2007

>  > Thanks for the suggestion. Have just tried that - no difference.
>
> try the same query you see on your db log manually to see if it really
> returns something.  if any is returned for proto field and null for
> from
> pattern, then allow_trusted should return true.

Prior to setting db_mode=1 I had done this.

select proto,from_pattern,tag from trusted where src_ip='202.200.20.200'
+-------+--------------+------+
| proto | from_pattern | tag  |
+-------+--------------+------+
| any   | NULL         | NULL |
+-------+--------------+------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

> in db_mode=1, you should also be able to dump the contents of in-memory
> trusted table.

openserctl fifo trusted_dump
database engine 'MYSQL' loaded
Control engine 'FIFO' loaded
entering fifo_cmd trusted_dump
  61 <202.200.20.200, 0, NULL, NULL>

I am curious why the second field is 0 and not any. Is that expected?

Cameron