[OpenSER-Users] FreeRADIUS-CDRTool Prepaid Connector 1.1 Released

Dan-Cristian Bogos dan at itsyscom.com
Thu Dec 6 11:22:37 CET 2007

Hey Marc,

I use Yate for doing that. It is simple and works out of the box (with adding few lines in configs of course).

I take Session timeout returned from connector and pass it to yate in a sip header. Process that header in regex routing and define the value as timeout for session. Yate knows by default that when a session has a parameter "timeout" returned from routing to disconnect the call when timeout is hit.

Let me know if you need further info, so I can send you some config files if you want to. You can contact me on IRC for live support (DanB).

All the best,
DanB