[OpenSER-Users] perl

Bastian Friedrich bastian.friedrich at collax.com
Mon Dec 3 15:59:06 CET 2007

On Monday 03 December 2007, David Villasmil Govea wrote:
[...]
>  0(0) perl error: Can't locate OpenSER/Utils/PhoneNumber.pm in @INC
[...]
> Although modules are there in:

No, there is no "PhoneNumber.pm" in that path.

[...]
> me at server:/usr/local/lib/openser/perl# ls -l
> /usr/local/lib/openser/perl/OpenSER/Utils/
> total 8
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 6096 2007-12-03 14:00 PhoneNumbers.pm

It's "PhoneNumbers.pm". Correct typing is _not_ optional while programming :)

> > >      - Is there a tutorial for using MySQL as a backend? How about a
> > > cluster?
> >
> > MySQL backend for what?
>
> I have it working as a MySQL backend for users. What i need is the logging
> of cdrs... i understand that there are several records for each call. But,
> how do i configure this? is it possible with MySQL? thanks a lot.

You should start a different thread with a different subject.

What you are looking for seems to be accounting, provided by the OpenSER
module "acc". Module documentation is available on
http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.3.x/acc.html
The "acc" module works fine with MySQL.

   Bastian

--
Collax GmbH . Burkheimer Straße 3 . 79111 Freiburg . Germany
p: +49 (0) 761-45684-24

Geschäftsführer: William K. Hite / Boris Nalbach
AG München HRB 158898 . Ust.-IdNr: DE 814464942
\ There are 2 ways to handle women and I know neither.