[Serusers] ser + radius/mysql

Nhadie nhadie at tbgi.net.ph
Tue Aug 28 07:32:49 CEST 2007

Hi,

i'm testing ser with radius using mysql.  at first without inserting the
Sip-Group on radgroupcheck, my x-lite can register.
but when i add it i always get unauthorized. is there something wrong on
the values i inserted?

on my ser.cfg REGISTER part i only have this
                if (method=="REGISTER") {
                        if (!radius_www_authorize("mydomain.com")) {
                                if (isflagset(8)) {xlog("L_INFO",
"Authenticating\n");};
                                www_challenge("mydomain.com", "0");
                                break;
                        };
                        if (!save("location")) {
                                sl_reply_error();
                        };
                        break;
                };

mysql> select * from radcheck;
+----+------------------------+-----------+----+---------+
| id | UserName               | Attribute | op | Value   |
+----+------------------------+-----------+----+---------+
|  1 | 1001 at mydomain.com | Password  | == | TEST1001 |
+----+------------------------+-----------+----+---------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> select * from radgroupcheck;
| id | GroupName | Attribute | op | Value                |
|  1 | intl-pstn | Sip-Group | == | world-pstn           |
2 rows in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> select * from usergroup;
| id | UserName               | GroupName |