[Serusers] xlog module prefix text feature

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Sun Aug 26 09:37:59 CEST 2007

I'm not sure I understand. xlog is the module.
If you have more than one ser instance, I sugget you create a new
facility in /etc/syslog.conf:
local0.*            -/var/log/ser-instance0.log

Then you add to the standard log file facility line (/var/log/messages):
local0.none

In ser.cfg, add:
log_facility=LOG_LOCAL0

Do the same for local1 for the other instance and the logs are split in
individual files.
g-)