[Serusers] Host three way conference

inge inge at legos.fr
Fri Aug 24 10:13:18 CEST 2007

Hi Greger,

Thanks for your answer.

Yes they support three way conferencing, but not with incomings calls.
This only concerns the SPA-941.

So to establish a three way conferencing with 2 incomings calls, only
with "flash keys (ie. R)", it's impossible ? Only local mixing linked to
the product, or a bridge with SEMS, but we can't handle "R touch", it's
a "local" function.