[Serusers] Host three way conference

inge inge at legos.fr
Thu Aug 23 10:12:16 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I've some questions about it.

First of all, when I use a SPA-941 with SER, I can do a three way
conference with two incoming calls. Why I can't if I use an other
product like SPA2100 ?

I can deduce that this service depends on the functionalities of the
product, but I'm not sure.

But if I want nevertheless to use this service independently of the
product used, how can I do ?

Using SEMS ? In this case, can we install it without reinstallating
SER ? Moreover, with SEMS I think I will have to determine a trigger ?
(ie. something like a prefix in the URI ?)

Thank for your answers and your support.

Regards,

Adrien .L