[Serusers] :POSSIBLE SPAM: LCR module question

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 18:59:14 CEST 2007

You can do anything before you call t_relay(). Some one can correct me if i
am wrong. We use this for our calling card application where we need to send
call to different context if they are calling from specific location.
Other thing you can do is add an entry in the LCR table and change the URI
that way it will pick the right gateway in the first place.

Jai
http://www.bingotelecom.com