[Serusers] hello all

ram talk2ram at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 08:32:18 CEST 2007

> Content preview:  hello all i just started reading SER. and I want to know
> what is the hardware requirment and linux version and what are the
> packages required in linux machine. and which one SER version is stable.
> please let me know. [...]

Hi

hardware depend in the call capacity and service want to run
in the archive you see lot of discussion on the same sizing the hardware

you can use any Distro of Linux. ( RH, DEB, CENT, FC or any other should
work)

I have tried 0.9.X would be more statble as for as my concern.

best place to start with SER is onsip.org

ram