[Serusers] Call Forwarding No Answer

Parminder.Nayyar at relianceada.com Parminder.Nayyar at relianceada.com
Sat Aug 18 11:06:13 CEST 2007

Hello

 I am trying to do call forwarding on no answer. I have configured 3
phones
A Party is 1234
B PArty is 1122 and its call is forwarded to C Party ie 4321 on no answer
situation.

The SER console is printing the following
 1(9070) ERROR: t_forward_nonack: no branched for forwarding
 1(9070) ERROR: w_t_relay (failure mode): forwarding failed

and my config file is attached ...

Please help me in finding the error... i need it urgently..

Thanks
Parminder Nayyar

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should return it to the sender immediately. Please note that while we scan all e-mails for viruses we cannot guarantee that any e-mail is virus-free and accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.