[Serusers] NOTIFY header construction for mid-dialog presence event package

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 12:59:43 CEST 2007

Presence stuff uses tm callbacks to send messages and does not follow the
config file (that's what Vaclav was saying) and it's therefore impossible to
use this approach for presence.
Moreover, I would definetely prefer integrating Path and Service-Route in
the SER core and not in the routing script....

samuel.