[Serusers] Timer between Trying and 18x

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Wed Aug 15 13:10:43 CEST 2007

I'm afraid I don't understand. I assume this is to time out INVITEs
forwarded downstream?
Which timer are you talking about?
Is this for 2.0 or 0.9?
Have you read the FAQs describing the timers and their relationship to
RFC3261?

Anyway, you should write up the use case, what you have done, and post
it to serdev together with the patch. Andrei will have to look at it (he
rewrote the timers for 2.0).
g-)