[Serusers] Need Help!!!

Kapil Goel kapilg at amdale.com
Tue Aug 7 08:33:05 CEST 2007

Hi,

I want to make an application server using SER with few more entities. The
system would be like this

| XLite Phone | -------------------- | SIP Proxy Server |
--------------------- | App Server using SER | -------------------------- |
Media Server |

Now these are the tasks I need to accomplish:

1.	Registering App Server with SIP Proxy Server. (How to register SER
with another Proxy Server?)
2.	It should also behave like a proxy. (SER should forward the packet
to and from Media Server)
3.	RTP must only be created b/w XLite Phone and Media Server.
4.	And finally sending INFO Method from App Server to Media Server with
MSCML Script. (How does SER send INFO Method with an xml script as a body?)

Please suggest something how should I achieve it.

Thanks and Regards,
Kapil Goel