[Serusers] Problem with hung up.

Weiter Leiter bp4mls at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 6 20:40:35 CEST 2007

On 8/6/07, dciepiel at orange.pl <dciepiel at orange.pl> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a problem with my SER. When the call is  established an am
> trying to disconnect the call, the second side doesn`t discoonect. The
> call is still established. Does anybody know what is going on? Thanx.

Most simple and obvious explanation is that the BYE generated by
"disconnecting party" doesn't reach the "other" party. There are lots of
possible causes for this and no generic answer.
I'd recommend acquiring more SIP know-how.

WL.

cheers,

> Daniel

"C is a language that combines all the elegance and power of assembly
language with all the readability and maintainability of assembly language."