[Serusers] NOTIFY header construction for mid-dialog presence event package

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 10:24:17 CEST 2007

mmmm

coming back to the discussion....the missing OK Contact mangle happened with
a separated prosence proxy...

I was wondering...In the case of a single SIP server
(proxy,registrar,presence,...) when the "presence" part sends the NOTIFY to
a natted UA and this latter one replies with the 200OK, the Contact would
contain the internal IP and since this NOTIFY is not handled by the SER
route config file , it can not be managed by nathelper|mediaproxy options.
This would cause a modification in the target of the dialog to the internal
IP (following RFC 3261) and the presence dialog would be useless because no
notifications would work....am I right?

Thanks,
Samuel.