[Serusers] need help with media proxy

Kirk McCalla kirk.mccalla at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 08:49:03 CEST 2007

Hi I am trying to get media proxy to work with sip express router.

I am using a pstn configuration that seems to work fine when I am calling
inside my network.
Now when I connect on e UA to an outside network and  try to call the inside
network I get dead air.

this is the error that I get
 6(21198) error: mediaproxy/sendMediaproxyCommand(): can't connect to
MediaProxy

I have downloaded media proxy and set it up on ser as wekk as my proxy
server.
I have commented out the mediaproxy configs whenmedia server is runninmg on
ser and on the media server box I have commented out  the dispatched
infrmation.

I am using DSL so I have configiured them to listen on my public Ip address.

I have followed the install instructions and still cant get it to work

does any one have a working example of what the mediaproxy.ini file should
look like.

ANd shed some light on where I mat be going wrong.

Thanks