[Serusers] NOTIFY header construction for mid-dialog presence event package

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 12:05:02 CEST 2007

Hi all!!!

I'm experiencing quite difficulties setting up a dedicated (and separated)
presence server with NATted end-points and the dstblacklist feature.

I'd like to get some info about the construction of the most important
headers (Req-URI,Contact,To,From,Via,Routr) for the different NOTIFY
modalities depending on the state of the subscription.

Setting up async_auth_queries I've seen the pending and the active NOTIFY
have different Req-URI and the second one is blocked by the NAT router.
Further mid-dialog NOTIFYs providing changes in the presence status has also
different headers...
My main concern is whether the info for constructing the routing headers is
taken from location table, from watcherinfo.dialog table, or from the
incoming message...I know I could follow the code but an explanation would
provide a really helpfull overview and later checking the code will be much
simpler.

Thanks in advance,
Samuel.