[OpenSER-Users] [OT] VON OpenSer course: Registration issues

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Aug 30 17:32:26 CEST 2007

Hi again,

I double check with the pulvermedia to see if there are any issues with
the registration process (on their side) and I got a confirmation that
everything is work ok so far.

So, if the problem still persist for any of you guys, please write me
personally and I will try to help you.

Thanks and regards,
Bogdan