[OpenSER-Users] proxy1(client)-->Openser-->proxy2(supplier)

Dan-Cristian Bogos dan.bogos at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 09:18:16 CEST 2007

Hello Kaeman,

the answer to your question is yes, the first scenario is possible,
otherwise we would be all here jobless :-).
For additional information, we would need some traces from your side
(some signaling captured on your openser server -preferably with
ngrep) to see really what is wrong and recommend fixes.

Cheers,
DanB