[OpenSER-Users] Group and directed call pickup

Zahid Mehmood zm23 at columbia.edu
Tue Aug 28 17:02:59 CEST 2007

Hi All,
    I am working on implementing group/directed call pickup and it is
my understanding that this requires dialog state information.   Can
someone describe the best approach to implement this when using
multiple proxies? We have multiple proxies that replicate
registration information to each other.

Is there a way to share the dialog information among multiple
proxies? or should all calls be routed through one proxy?

Also, does this require presence server?

Thanks in advance.

--
Zahid